New: AquaBeam 440 IP54 Outdoor Moving Light
November 4, 2015 - Las Vegas, Nevada
The new AquaBeam 440 IP54 Rated Outdoor Moving Light recently debuted at LDI 2015 in Las Vegas.
The LightSky AquaBeam is the perfect solution for outdoor live events and productions. Rated at IP54, the Aquabeam has withstood intense testing that included months of continuous extreme weather, driving rain, baking sun, dust, and windblown debris; all the while standing tough against the elements and delivering brilliant beams and amazing effects.
If you have not seen this fixture and are looking for an outdoor solution similar to the look of a Super Sharpy Moving Light, call Blue Planet Lighting now to setup a time to see this fixture in person.
- Lamp:Osram SIRIUS HRI 440s
- Average Life span:1200h
- German Engineered Glass Lens
- 16 facet +32 facet (standard); 3 facet +8 facet (Option)
- Parabolic Reflector Guaranteeing Highest Uniformity and Precision
DIMMER - SHUTTER - STROBE
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed
- Strobe: mechanical, .5-20 flash per second (with random strobe effect)
- Color wheel with 6 dichroic filters + open (linear-step-less selection)
- Color Temperature: 3200K~7800K Linear adujustement
- Linear CMY color mixing
- Beam angle: Beam Projection 2°
- 45° Wash effect
- Fixed gobo wheel: 12 fixed gobo + blank
- Easy access to gobo wheels for replacement
- Linear focus adjustment
- Double dimming board and super-smooth dimmer.
- LCD graphic black display for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Battery powered display
- DMX Channel: 24 Channels
- RDA: Remote DMX addressing
- 2.4GHz WDMX receiver by Wireless Solutions (optional)
- Input and output signal through 3p and 5p XLR connectors
- Remote ON/OFF lamp control by DMX
- Remote unit reset by DMX
- Electronic self-test and check-up for diagnostics
- Lamp life timer
- Thermal sensor monitoring optimum lamp temperature
- Filtered forced ventilation with variable speed low-noise fans
- Independent shape design with fire-proof PA66 plastic material.
- Ergonomic side handles for transportation
- 3-step motor engine for Pan/Tilt move
- Pan 540°, Tilt 250°, accurate scanning and automatically positioning.
- Scanning speed: Pan 2.9 sec/ 540°, Tilt 1.5 sec/230°
- Modular assembly to allow easy maintenance operations
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through omega kit (included) with “quick lock” system
- Electronic ballast: 100-240V 50/60Hz universal power supply
- 628w Power consumption
WEIGHT - DIMENSIONS
- N.W: 23.5kg
- Size: 390 x 300 x 602(mm)
- Flycase Size: 2PCS :935x620x800(mm)
- N.W.:45.2kg G.W.:90kg
For more information on the AquaBeam 440 IP54 Moving Light, you can contact Blue Planet Lighting in Las Vegas at 702-222-2103. For general inquiries or quote requests, please send an email to: email@example.com.